To our cruise travelers,
First and foremost, we hope you and yours are safe and well during these unprecedented times.
Due to COVID-19, cruise travel to and from Manhattan Cruise Terminal and Brooklyn Cruise Terminal has been impacted. As cruise is now beginning to resume, NYCruise terminals have put several safety protocols into place:
- Use of face coverings will be required in the terminals.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged where possible, and reminder signs are located throughout the buildings and near elevators.
- Ventilation filters have been upgraded to the highest level possible for the equipment, and HVAC systems will be set to operate at maximum possible outside air flow.
- Hand sanitization stations are located at high-traffic areas of the terminals.
- Terminals will be sanitized after daily use and between passenger debark/embark operations.
For cruise travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), click here.
For the latest travel and scheduling information (including individual cruise lines’ vaccination policies), please visit your cruise line’s website before arriving at the terminal:
Carnival Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Princess Cruise Lines
Viking Ocean Cruises
Silver Sea Cruises
Hapag Lloyd Cruises
Disney Cruise Line
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
For general travel information, our partners at NYC & Company have put together this helpful resource page.
Please stay safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you to New York City soon.
– The NYCruise Team