Parking at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is on the south side of the terminal entrance overlooking the Statue of Liberty.
Parking at the Cruise Terminal is a revolving system. The ships arrive between 7–8 am, and passengers who have parked at the terminal are often finished with customs and off the property by 10–10:30 am, freeing up parking spaces.
On-site Parking is open, and the Porters are available by 9 am. Most vehicle traffic at the terminal is from buses, shuttle service, taxis, drop-off, and pick-up. There are spaces to park RVs, buses, and larger vehicles on the main level of the terminal near the Security Main gate.
If you have any further questions, please call 212.641.4440, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5:30 pm.
Parking discounts and coupons are no longer accepted (effective July 1, 2017).
|Short Term (Up to 4 Hours)||$20.00|
|Overnight Rate (Up to 24 Hours)||$30.00|
Reservations are not needed to park and taxes are included in the rates. Parking resides in an outdoor lot with security. There is no upcharge for sport utility vehicles.
Payment is accepted by cash and the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Drop-off/ Pick-up Car Before/After Cruise
- Please keep your ticket with you during your cruise.
- Bring cruise ticket and parking ticket to show guard to gain access to the lot.
- Parking fees paid upon arrival.
- If you need a cab after drop-off, call Future Car Group car service at 718.858.1234 and tell them to pick you up at “Pier 12” and wait at the Guard Booth.
- Credit cards accepted—No cash.
For inquiries regarding Brooklyn Cruise Terminal parking, email [email protected] or call 646.299.4670.